Wow! The reunion starts in 3 days and there has been so little feedback. Thank you Alex, Enchild and Evelyn who responded and submitted a list of the items they are bringing. That’s all the members that I have heard from. No one has responded to the excursions so am I to assume that there is not interest? Even if you don’t plan to participate in any of the excursions, what I would expect is a “thanks but not thanks, & by the way, I still appreciated the time and effort you put into organizing this”. Write something, say something. The reunion is for all of us. I took it upon myself to organize it as best as I can, but do you want me to tell you how busy my life is and how little time I really have to take on this thankless job?
I will keep on writing for the few who do get involved.
Helpful hints for packing:
- perimeter bug spray
- DO NOT BRING SCENTED ANYTHING; IF YOU DO, DON’T FORGET THE BULLSEYE THAT YOU WILL BECOME TO ALL THE BUGS!
- Flashlight: comes in handy for late night walks.
- Nights will be cool so bring long pants, jacket, sweater
- Games: card games, board games, & put your name on everything you want to go back home with
- Balls: for volleyball, football, dodge ball
- bicycle, scooters, anything fun on wheels
- personal water bottle
Need outdoor extension cords & BoomBox
- sleeping bags.
- Tenting is allowed at Sackett Lake, so if you have one please bring it.
- any water sport activities, even balloons for water balloon fights.
- Bring cash- it will make it easier to pass around a collection can since there’s is so few response for the food list.
- alcohol of your choice
- Wal-Mart is 13.6 miles from Hurd house: Coming from NY/NJ, take Exit105B off of the Hwy 17:
Wal-Mart Supercenter41 Anawana Lake Rd, Monticello, NY 12701(845) 796-7202
- Don’t forget chargers: for phones, camera, etc
See you soon!