Please fill out the appropriate contact form for the excursion you would like to participate in:
1. Apple Pond Farm www.applepondfarm.com
An educational farm that provides various programs that include farming with kids, wool spinning, goat cheese making, milking the cows and insight into farm life. Private family tours can be arranged. There are daily activities for children that start at 10 a.m.
2. Horseback Riding www.bridlehillfarm.com
Trail riding is offered with instruction to trail riding demonstrated in an indoor ring. Group rate is $40/pp and you learn to groom a horse and tack up the western saddle.
3. White River Rafting http://www.kittatinny.com
Kittatinny Canoes offer something for everyone, from kayaking, rafting, canoeing, & tubing. The water is classified as mild and manageable for kids as young as 5. Located about an hour from the homes, the excursion is expected to last 5-6 hours. The midweek rate is $39/pp and the weekend rate is $45/pp.
4. Zipline at Kittatinny Canoes over the Delaware River http://www.kittatinny.com
Need I say more?
5. Museum @ Bethel Woods Center For The Arts www.bethelwooodscenter.org
The museum is located on the historic site of the famed 1969 Woodstock Music & Fair Festival. Hours are 10a-7p. General admissions is $15 for adults, $13 for adults >65, $6 for children >3, & children ❤ are free.